Friday, December 16, 2016

Class Evaluation


  1. The things i like about this class is that it would help us be a better person. It motivates you to make the right decisions to choose what’s best for you. Also that we learned how the computer works and all the applications useful for school assignments.
  2. What i did not like about this class the same songs over and over. I would rather have different songs like calm music.
  3. Different songs daily. Because at some point they distract you from work.
  4. I think my highlight is that you can express yourself in the statements, meaning their is no wrong or right answer in this class.
  5. I did do my best in this class because my grade shows that i try my best.
  6. Sometimes i do read my life planning goals for a least 5 minutes a day. Yes, i do report for each and everyday.
  7. Yes, I’m willing to commit sometimes. The reason why is because it’s good to do something nice for someone once in awhile, and feel good about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Physical Therapist Duties and Responsibilities: help recover some patients who are recuperating from injuries, illnesses, and surgery. Th...